Knowledge

Hello everyone
My name is Secret Admirer
I still studying at college right now, business administration majors
I start interesting to write a blog because i'm inspired by my lecture. At college we're learning about entrepreneurship, that is one of important study to make young generation creative and innovative.
So, we are can produce something where the information not to know for many people.
My lecture said  to be a entrepeneur we must creative. Examlpe make youtube channel and write blog "the blog we make must fill about positive thing" don't judge about religion, and every sensitive thing from a few of people.
Because in indonesian we have 6 religion and  always friendly to each other so we always keep that "my lecture said too".
I'm happy because I can get new knowledge from that.
I'm so grateful

2017

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Membuat Lilin Darurat Kreatif 2017

Masalah